I’m a writer.
I’ve had a number of non-fiction works published, primarily in the fields of engineering, logistics and planning. I’ve enjoyed quite a few years in research, and have a PhD on the subject of dealing with uncertainty in strategic planning.
My focus is now on fiction writing, where I strive to combine a good story with thought-provoking issues— plus a little humour to lighten the mix.
What you’ll find on this site:
- information about me
- information about my current story: a Young Adult story titled ‘Who Will Save The Planet?’
- some free resources for writers
- the Australian Writers’ Forum
- links to other helpful sites
- how to contact me
- The Australian Writers’ Forum started.
- ‘Who Will Save The Planet?’ submitted to selected literary agents. Fingers crossed!
- Fifth revision of second rewrite of ‘Who Will Save The Planet?’ completed.
- Initial resources (on plot and files) added to web site.
- December 2009: fourth revision of second rewrite of ‘Who Will Save The Planet?’ completed.
- Web site goes on-line!